Disabled access information
Like every year, we work very hard to make the festival accessible to all music lovers, including those with special needs. Alcatraz is working together with Inter to optimize the music experience for people with disabilities.
What do we provide?
- Inter-volunteers who offer assistance during the festival
- Parking places for people with disabilities close by. The available places are full, it is no longer possible to reserve a parking space.
- An accessible festival site and wheelchair platform with a super view of the PRISON STAGE and THE SWAMP
- Accessible sanitary facilities on site and camping
- Accessible showers at the campsite
Would you like to use these facilities? Fill out this form and send proof of your health condition or impairment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before the festival we provide you with the necessary information and documents with which you can make use of these facilities.
If you have specific questions about the accessibility of our festival, please contact email@example.com.